As a qualified psychotherapist and EMDR practitioner, I have worked with a wide range of clients for various organisations including the NHS, mental health charities, EAPs (Employee Assistance Programmes) and a specialist bereavement service.
I work with clients on both short and long-term bases on a range of issues including, but not limited to:
Abuse, Addiction, Anxiety, Bereavement, Body Dysmorphia, Childhood abuse, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Depression, Eating disorders, Identity issues, Loss, Low self-esteem, PTSD and trauma, relationship difficulties.
I also specialise in working with eating disorders and body image. For more information about the this, please click here.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
I have trained at some of the most highly regarded training institutes in the UK and my approach is informed by existential, psychodynamic, relational and body-centred psychotherapy. I am also an accredited member of the UKCP and registered member of the BACP.
- MA, Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling, Middlesex University
- Adv. Dip. Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling, Minster Centre
- PG Dip. Therapeutic and Educational Application of the Arts, IATE
- Certificate in Counselling, Regents University
- EMDR practitioner
- Practitioner Skills for Eating Disorders, NCFED
- UKCP accredited member
- BACP registered member